- We strive to ensure that our service users, Website visitors and other individuals whose personal information we process have full confidence in our services and are informed about how we process their data. In this Policy you will find information on how we collect and use (or wish to collect and use) your personal data.
During our activity we are guided by the following data processing principles:
- Personal data must be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way with respect to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness and transparency principle);
- Personal data must be collected for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing of data for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, is not considered incompatible with the original purpose (purpose limitation principle);
- Personal data must be adequate, appropriate and necessary only to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization principle);
- Personal data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are not accurate in the light of the purposes for which they are processed are immediately deleted or corrected (accuracy principle);
- Personal data must be kept in such a form that the identity of the data subjects can be determined for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods if personal data is only processed for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, by implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of the data subject (the principle of limitation of the length of the storage);
- Personal data must be processed in such a way as to ensure the adequate protection of personal data, including protection against unauthorized processing or illegal processing of data and accidental loss, destruction or damage (integrity and confidentiality principle) by applying appropriate technical or organizational measure;
- We are responsible for complying with the above principles and we must be able to prove that they are being complied with (accountability principle).
- This Policy is based on the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR“), the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as “ADTAĮ“), other legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania. The terms used in the Policy are understood as defined by the GDPR and ADTAĮ.
Collection, processing, storage of personal data
- It is very important that you carefully read the Policy, because when you visit the Website and use our services, this Policy will directly apply to the collection, processing, and, in the cases provided for in the Policy, the transmission of your personal data to the recipients of the data.
- If you do not agree with this Policy and the processing of personal data described therein, please do not visit the Websites and / or use our services.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the data you provide is accurate, correct and complete. Knowingly entering incorrect data is considered a Policy violation. If the data are changed, you must inform us about this. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damage caused to you and / or third parties due to the fact that you have provided incorrect and / or incomplete personal data, or you have not requested the addition and / or modification of the data after they have changed.
- The entities for which we can disclose your personal data are described in each of the following data processing activities.
In certain cases, we may disclose your information to entities other than those indicated:
- In order not to violate laws or responding to a mandatory judicial process (for example, upon receipt of a court's obligation to provide the data);
- In order to confirm the legitimacy of our actions;
- In order to protect our rights, property or to ensure their safety;
- In other cases with your consent or upon your legitimate request.
Execution of e-commerce
In order to provide you with the opportunity to shop on the Website in the online store, we process the following your personal data for the purposes of the processing of orders for goods,
the issue of financial documents, the settlement of problems relating to the supply or delivery of goods, the execution of other contractual obligations:
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- The address of the place of residence.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR – the conclusion and execution of a contract (order).
- For e-commerce purposes, we provide processed data to our partners providing the services of delivery of goods or other services related to the proper execution of the order.
- In order to provide you with the opportunity to shop on the Website in the online store, we process the following your personal data for the purposes of the processing of orders for goods, the issue of financial documents, the settlement of problems relating to the supply or delivery of goods, the execution of other contractual obligations:
The procedure and terms for the storage of personal data
- By processing and storing your personal data, we implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, and any other unlawful processing.
- We apply different terms for the storage of personal data, depending on the purpose of the processing of your particular personal data.
- We apply the following terms for personal data storage:
No. Purpose of personal data processing Storage term 1. Execution of e-commerce (the processing of orders for goods, the issue of financial documents, the settlement of problems relating to the supply or delivery of goods, the execution of other contractual obligations) 10 years after the purchase of goods.
- Exceptions to the above storage terms may be determined to the extent that such deviations do not violate your rights as data subject, comply with legal requirements and are properly documented.
- In the event that certain of your personal data will be necessary for the purpose of claiming, enforcing or defending legal requirements, we will protect them to the extent that these will be necessary to achieve such objectives through a judicial, administrative or extrajudicial procedure.
- You have the right at any time, upon submission of the request to us, to have access to the personal data processed by us and to find out how they are processed, to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data, to request the suspension, save for storage, of processing your personal data, if the data are processed without complying with the requirements of the legislation.
- To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw the consent without affecting the consent of the processing of the data until the legality of the withdrawal of consent.
- You can take advantage of your rights by submitting a written request by e-mail email@example.com, by mail sending a request to the address Lvovo str. 25, 15 aukštas, Vilnius LT-09320, or by arriving directly to the address indicated.
Contact information and submission of complaints
- If you have questions regarding personal data protection, please feel free to contact the general administration by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 700 01320.
- If you are not satisfied with our answer or think that we process your data in violation of legal requirements, you have the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania as a supervisory authority.
- The cookies used by our Website can be grouped into these types:
- The cookies necessary for the Website to operate allow the Website to perform its main functions. These cookies enable you to browse the Website and use the desired functions, e.g. allows access to the secure sections of a particular website;
- Activity (analytic) cookies collect anonymous information about how the visitors use the Website. By providing information about the visited sections, time spent on the website and any arising issues, e.g. error messages, these cookies help us understand how visitors behave on the website. This information helps us improve the operation of the website;
- Functional cookies improve your experience on the Website. These cookies may be used for providing you with desired services, e.g. when you want to review your shopping cart or use third-party services like social media functions.
- You can delete or block cookies by choosing the relevant setting in your browser that allows you to deny all or some cookies. It is worth knowing that using browser settings that block cookies (including the necessary cookies) may cause issues when using some or all the functions of the Website.
- The legal relations related to this Policy are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- We are not liable for any damages, including damage resulting from interruptions to the use of the Website, loss or damage to data resulting from acts or inaction of you or third parties acting on your notice, including incorrect data entry, other errors, deliberate damage, other inappropriate use of websites. We are also not responsible for any interruption and / or damage caused by the access and / or use of the Website caused by any actions or inaction by third parties that are unrelated to us, you or other data subjects, including electrical, Internet access disruptions, etc.
- This Policy shall be reviewed and, if necessary, updated at least once every two years. Policy additions or changes take effect as of the day they are posted on the Websites.
- If you use the Websites and our services after the Policy update, we will ensure that you do not oppose and you are familiar with the changes made.