/ Sleep-NR complex /
- Melatonin contributes to the reduction of time taken to fall asleep. The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 1 mg of melatonin close to bedtime.
- Purple passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) helps to maintain normal function of sleep.
/ Rest-NR complex /
- Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 contribute to normal psychological function, a functioning of the nervous system, and to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscular function and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) helps to maintain normal cardiovascular system and normal activity of nervous system.
/ NO-Stress complex /
- VitaminsB6, B12 and Thiamine contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamins B6, B12, Riboflavin (vit. B2), and Thiamine contribute to normal functioning of nervous system and normal energy circulation.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Riboflavin (vit. B2) contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
/ Brain-ON complex /
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) helps to maintain normal brainwork and nervous system.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) helps to maintain normal cognitive function, brainwork and normal physical energy.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
/ Cardio-CF complex /
- Common grape vine (Vitis vinifera) that contains Resveratrol helps to maintain normal function of the heart.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) helps to maintain cardiac activity and elasticity of the walls of blood vessels and capillaries.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
/ Blood Pressure-CF complex /
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) is traditionally known as the plant that helps for blood circulation.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
/ Complex Weight Control-CF /
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) helps to control weight, fat circulation and sense of appetite.
- Barbary fig (Opuntia ficus-indica) helps to control weight through absorption of fats and participation in their circulation, helps to maintain normal amount of glucose in blood and normal sense of appetite.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels .