/ NO-Stress complex /
Helps maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and thiamine help maintain normal psychological function.
- Vitamins B6, B12, riboflavin and thiamine help maintain normal nervous system activity and energy metabolism.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and riboflavin help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
/ Brain-ON complex /
Helps maintain normal mental activity.
- Common liquorice helps maintain normal mental activity and nervous system.
- Siberian Ginseng help maintain normal cognitive function, mental activity and normal physical energy.
- Zinc helps suport normal cognitive function.
Source of amino acids.
- L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid. The human body is able to produce serotinin from L-tryptophan.
- L-arginine is a partially essential amino acid, a precursor of nitric oxide.
- L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea leaves. L-theanine affects the levels of dopamine, serotinin and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid that plays a key role in the human body’s energy production cycle, the Krebs’ cycle.
Helps shorten the time of falling asleep.
- Melatonin helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep. A beneficial effect is obtained by taking 1 mg melatonin before going to bed.
- Red passion flower, common hops and lemon balm help support normal sleep function.
Helps reduce fatigue and maintain normal nervous system activity.
- Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 help maintain normal psychological function, nervous system activity, and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Motherwort helps maintain a normal cardiovascular system and normal activity of the nervous system.